Friday, December 30, 2011

A Victim of the MBTA

I survived my first week at LPP. The office has been a little slow given the holiday season, but nevertheless GREAT. I am sure next week I will have more than enough action to talk about... in the meantime I am taking advantage of the office being almost empty (literally, there is 7 of us here today, compared to the usual of fifty!). I am taking the time to get familiar with my accounts, the software, ( I got to sit in some conference calls too ) and not to mention getting a handle on the MBTA. I have the train schedule down like clockwork. Let's just say I have officially sold my soul to the the MBTA, well at least for the next few months anyway. I know I will be looking at some apartments come spring....








No comments:

Post a Comment